Striving to be one of the best resources for bodybuilding and fitness information Naturalbodybuilder.com wants to give talented and knowledgeable writers/guest bloggers an outlet to show off their bodybuilding an fitness expertise to the world.
We are particularly interested in quality articles geared towards you guessed it bodybuilding, fitness, strength, fat loss, nutrition, supplements, diet or anything else related to this category.
If you know your stuff and can write decently then more than likely we will publish your content. However there are a few basic requirements listed below that each article must meet before being accepted and published.
Article Submission Requirements
- Articles must be at least 400 words and include a title along with a short one sentence summary like a tweet as well.
- Articles must be unique to us, and not be posted elsewhere and should not be posted elsewhere in the future as well. It must also pass Copyscape.
- Provide at least 3 key words related to your article or at the very least suggest a category for your article to be placed in on Naturalbodybuilder.com
- Don’t include links in your article. Although you can include a small author bio at the end of the article with 1 link to your site and also links to any social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter you might have.
- Include at least one picture with your article submission. Royalty free pictures are preferred but any random picture can do provided credit is given to the owner.
- If any references are used in articles be sure to site them as well.
- Try to use shorter paragraphs, broken up in subheadings and use bullets, numbered lists where possible to make them easier to read.
Other than that everything else is pretty much fair game.
How many bodybuilding articles can I submit?
You can submit as many articles as you want. As long as the quality is good and the information is useful and related to the site’s niche. Make sure your articles passes all of the requirements above and you should be good to go.
What is the approval process and how long does it take?
Each article will be read and analyzed to make sure all requirements are met. After that, your article will get posted. Articles usually go up within 24-48 hours after submission.
How do I submit my fitness article?
Simple, you can send a word (.doc) version or html of your formatted article ( with headers, paragraphs, links, pictures,etc ) to firstname.lastname@example.org with an email title of Guest posting or you can just use the form below to get started.
Expand your reach!!! Guest posting boosts your traffic and credibility and will remain on our site for a lifetime.